Our Founding Partner
Ekagrata is a diversified principal investment and holding company with expertise in strategy, global merchant banking, restructuring, VC/PE and principal investing. The company and its principals and management have worked globally on investments in excess of $8 billion since its inception, and supported a variety of ventures.
Some highlights about the group.
- Deep rooted and extensive track record in international business.
- Long standing relationship with private and institutional capital.
- Proprietary access to deal flow from large companies based on trusted advisory relationships.
- Strong financial, business, institutional and government ties across the regions we operate in.
- Intellectual capital and expertise across a broad range of sectors.
- Experience in varied roles – Operator, owner, investor, capital manager.
- Comfort in assuming development risk in investments with exceptional long term horizon
- Part of National Angel Capital Organization (NACO).
- A designated organizations for start-up visa program by Government of Canada.